When I compile my projects in IDE - I get compilation error "Exceptionlog.dcu not found" (or ".pas").
Search path settings of your project or IDE are wrong/corrupted.
- Please, make a clean reinstallation of EurekaLog by following these guidelines:
- Delete all .dcu/.obj files of your project and make full rebuild (Project/Build all).
- Go to Tools/Options/Environment options/Delphi options/Library and check search paths:
- EurekaLog 6: check "Library paths" value. There should be path like "C:\Program Files\EurekaLab\EurekaLog6\Delphi16". If path is not present - add it. If path is present - check that file C:\Program Files\EurekaLab\EurekaLog6\Delphi16\ExceptionLog.dcu/pas really exists and it is readable.
- EurekaLog 7: check "Library paths" value. There should be path like "C:\Program Files\EurekaLab\EurekaLog7\Lib\Win32\Release\Delphi16". If path is not present - add it. If path is present - check that file C:\Program Files\EurekaLab\EurekaLog7\Lib\Win32\Release\ExceptionLog.dcu really exists and it is readable. (substiture Win32 for your platform; read more about proper EurekaLog 7 IDE settings)
- Go to Project/Options/Directories and remove any paths, which seems related to EurekaLog.
- Use Project/"View source" command and check "uses" clause of your project. See if there is any EurekaLog-related lines like
If such line present - try to remove it and re-activate EurekaLog in your project via Project/EurekaLog options command.
ExceptionLog in "folder-which-doesn't-exist",
- If nothing else helped - use Project/"View source" command, find EurekaLog units in "uses" clause (if it's not present - add it) and manually specify a search path for each unit like this:
ExceptionLog in 'C:\Program Files\EurekaLab\EurekaLog6\Delphi16\ExceptionLog.pas"
or like this:
ExceptionLog in 'C:\Program Files\EurekaLab\EurekaLog6\Delphi16\ExceptionLog"
Then make a full project rebuild.