I get "File XYZ was compiled with different version of ABC" error when trying to compile my project with new version EurekaLog (I used the previous version of EurekaLog with fine result).
It seems that there was some kind of installation issue, so now your project uses the mix of EurekaLog 6 and EurekaLog 7 files. It also may be that EurekaLog is not registered in your IDE or registered inproperly.
- Try to make a clean reinstallation by following guides in help (EurekaLog 7 guide, EurekaLog 6 guide).
- Activate the correct EurekaLog version for your IDE - via Start/Programs/EurekaLog 7/Manage menu item.
- Be sure to clear your project from old .dcu, .obj and other generated files.
- Make sure that your project do not contain explicit search paths to other EurekaLog version.
- Make sure that your IDE do not contain explicit search paths to other EurekaLog version.
- Try to run a disk-wide file search for EurekaLog and your project files. See if there are any unexpected duplicates.
- Sometimes it's possible that IDE do not update changes in settings. Try to run Start/Programs/EurekaLog 7/Manage tool and click on "No EurekaLog" and then - on "EurekaLog 7 with IDE expert" (make sure you close IDE before doing that and make sure to run the Manage tool under administrator account).
- Try to install and configure EurekaLog manually by following this guide.